PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY «FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK» (hereinafter – the Bank) expresses its respect to you and requests to take into account the following information.
The National Bank of Ukraine changes the Chart of Accounts of the Ukrainian banks from 25.12.2017, in connection with which, we announce the upcoming procedure for changing the deposit (deposit) accounts of our clients in accordance with the procedure provided in the paragraph 19 of the Instruction on the Procedure for opening, using and closing accounts in national and foreign currencies, approved by the resolution of the NBU Board № 492 from 12.11.2003 (hereinafter – the Instruction No. 492).
The procedure of the accounts changing, which will be carried out by the Bank from 01.12.2017 to 14.12.2017, provides the closure of previously opened deposit (deposit) accounts and the opening of new deposit (deposit) accounts.
All existing contractual relations and terms of service will remain unchanged.
The information about requisites of new accounts the clients can obtain at the Bank's branches.
PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY
«FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK»
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!