PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY «FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK» (hereinafter – the Bank) expresses its respect to you and requests to take into account the following information.
The National Bank of Ukraine changes the Chart of Accounts of the Ukrainian banks from 25.12.2017, in connection with which, we announce the upcoming procedure for changing the deposit (deposit) accounts of our clients in accordance with the procedure provided in the paragraph 19 of the Instruction on the Procedure for opening, using and closing accounts in national and foreign currencies, approved by the resolution of the NBU Board № 492 from 12.11.2003 (hereinafter – the Instruction No. 492).
The procedure of the accounts changing, which will be carried out by the Bank from 01.12.2017 to 14.12.2017, provides the closure of previously opened deposit (deposit) accounts and the opening of new deposit (deposit) accounts.
All existing contractual relations and terms of service will remain unchanged.
The information about requisites of new accounts the clients can obtain at the Bank's branches.
PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY
«FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK»
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!