The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) helped the museum in the village of Parkhomivka in the Kharkiv region to create a virtual tour. Thanks to such an excursion, you can walk through all the halls of the museum and admire the unique collection of originals of world-famous authors.
In this small museum are collected about 6 thousand exhibits: paintings by Rembrandt, Gauguin, Van Dyck, Benoit, Manet, Bryullov, Shishkin, Aivazovsky, Kandinsky, Levitan, Repin, Vasnetsov, Roerich, Malevich, drawings by Shevchenko, posters by Mayakovsky, etc.
Among the most valuable works are paintings by the Dutch masters and engravings by the Italian master of the 18th century Giovanni Piranesi.
Unique works by Pablo Picasso - the world-famous "Dove of peace" and two samples of Picasso's ceramics are displayed in the museum.
Now, everyone can see the unique works of all the authors with their own eyes without leaving home.
You can visit the museum online by following the link: http://museumparhomovka.com.ua/u-parhomivskogo-hudozhnogo-muzeyu-z-yavivsya-virtualnij-tur/
You can get to the museum by bus Kharkiv - Kotelva from the bus terminal No. 2, platform No. 6 (subway station "Central Market").
The exposition works from 09:00 to 17:00 daily, except Monday and Tuesday (from 08:00 to 16:00 in winter time).
- Кредитна картка ПУМБ «ВСЕМОЖУ» - в ТОП-2 кращих банківських продуктів 2019 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Херсоні
- PUMB switches to international IBAN bank account format
- Відділення ПУМБ № 8 в Маріуполі змінило адресу
- FUIB's hryvnia deposit portfolio growth amounted to UAH 3 billion since the beginning of the year
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from December 21, 2019 to January 13, 2020
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!