First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has increased the financing limit for the company "TD "Novaagro" – which is a part of the group of companies "Novaagro" – up to UAH 100 million.
Last year, the bank signed a loan agreement with "TD "Novaagro" for an amount of UAH 50 million for a period of 3 years. Partnership and trust-based relations with the financial institution allowed to increase the volume of financing up to UAH 100 million.
"Support and development of the agrarian sector is one of the priorities in the work of FUIB, therefore the bank is actively increasing its portfolios in the field of lending to the agrarian businesses. The successful experience of cooperation with the company "TD "Novaagro" which proved itself as a reliable partner in 2016 made it possible to double the funding limit," said Oleksiy Volchkov, FUIB’s Deputy Chairman of the Board.
"TD "Novaagro" is one of the leading companies of the agrarian sector of Kharkiv region, and operates in the sphere of production, transportation, sale of agricultural products and products of its processing.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!