First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has increased the financing limit for the company "TD "Novaagro" – which is a part of the group of companies "Novaagro" – up to UAH 100 million.
Last year, the bank signed a loan agreement with "TD "Novaagro" for an amount of UAH 50 million for a period of 3 years. Partnership and trust-based relations with the financial institution allowed to increase the volume of financing up to UAH 100 million.
"Support and development of the agrarian sector is one of the priorities in the work of FUIB, therefore the bank is actively increasing its portfolios in the field of lending to the agrarian businesses. The successful experience of cooperation with the company "TD "Novaagro" which proved itself as a reliable partner in 2016 made it possible to double the funding limit," said Oleksiy Volchkov, FUIB’s Deputy Chairman of the Board.
"TD "Novaagro" is one of the leading companies of the agrarian sector of Kharkiv region, and operates in the sphere of production, transportation, sale of agricultural products and products of its processing.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Херсоні
- PUMB switches to international IBAN bank account format
- Відділення ПУМБ № 8 в Маріуполі змінило адресу
- FUIB's hryvnia deposit portfolio growth amounted to UAH 3 billion since the beginning of the year
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from December 21, 2019 to January 13, 2020
- FUIB is among the leaders of Effie Awards Ukraine 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!