First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has increased the financing limit for the company "TD "Novaagro" – which is a part of the group of companies "Novaagro" – up to UAH 100 million.
Last year, the bank signed a loan agreement with "TD "Novaagro" for an amount of UAH 50 million for a period of 3 years. Partnership and trust-based relations with the financial institution allowed to increase the volume of financing up to UAH 100 million.
"Support and development of the agrarian sector is one of the priorities in the work of FUIB, therefore the bank is actively increasing its portfolios in the field of lending to the agrarian businesses. The successful experience of cooperation with the company "TD "Novaagro" which proved itself as a reliable partner in 2016 made it possible to double the funding limit," said Oleksiy Volchkov, FUIB’s Deputy Chairman of the Board.
"TD "Novaagro" is one of the leading companies of the agrarian sector of Kharkiv region, and operates in the sphere of production, transportation, sale of agricultural products and products of its processing.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!