Starting from 10 October 2017, a new version of the Agreement on the provision of banking services for corporate clients (Digital Bank) (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") of the PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY "FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK" will come into force. You can familiarize yourself with the new version of the Agreement and its appendices on the Digital Bank website.
The amendments made do not affect the terms of the provision of services within the framework of the Digital Bank tariff packages and are aimed at resolving the following issues:
- implementation of the Bank's right as a subject of primary financial monitoring to refuse the maintenance of business relations with the client (including through the dissolution of business relations) in cases provided by the legislation regulating relations in the field of prevention and counteraction to legalization (laundering) of income proceeding from crime, terrorism financing and financing of the mass destruction weapons proliferation;
- making changes in the mode of servicing non-cash transactions of corporate clients.
In case of any questions, please, contact your personal manager of the branch "Online Branch" (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00):
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!