Starting from 10 October 2017, a new version of the Agreement on the provision of banking services for corporate clients (Digital Bank) (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") of the PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY "FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK" will come into force. You can familiarize yourself with the new version of the Agreement and its appendices on the Digital Bank website.
The amendments made do not affect the terms of the provision of services within the framework of the Digital Bank tariff packages and are aimed at resolving the following issues:
- implementation of the Bank's right as a subject of primary financial monitoring to refuse the maintenance of business relations with the client (including through the dissolution of business relations) in cases provided by the legislation regulating relations in the field of prevention and counteraction to legalization (laundering) of income proceeding from crime, terrorism financing and financing of the mass destruction weapons proliferation;
- making changes in the mode of servicing non-cash transactions of corporate clients.
In case of any questions, please, contact your personal manager of the branch "Online Branch" (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00):
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!