Now the clients of FUIB with the new type of passport – ID-card – can apply for loans at all bank's points of sales: branches, network partner stores, own points of bank loans issuance in small non-retail furniture, windows and doors stores as well as stores with household appliances and city department stores.
To obtain a loan in cash, a credit card or a loan for the goods the client shall provide:
- ID-card passport,
- extract from National Demographic Register / certificate of registration of place of residence,
- If the ID-card does not specify the TIN, the original TIN must be provided as well.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!