Now the clients of FUIB with the new type of passport – ID-card – can apply for loans at all bank's points of sales: branches, network partner stores, own points of bank loans issuance in small non-retail furniture, windows and doors stores as well as stores with household appliances and city department stores.
To obtain a loan in cash, a credit card or a loan for the goods the client shall provide:
- ID-card passport,
- extract from National Demographic Register / certificate of registration of place of residence,
- If the ID-card does not specify the TIN, the original TIN must be provided as well.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!