Starting with 19 September 2017, changes in the tariffs of the First Ukrainian related to the provision of services for individuals will come into effect.
For more information about the new version of the tariffs of the First Ukrainian related to the provision of services for individuals, please follow the link.
In case of disagreement with the proposed changes to the tariffs of the First Ukrainian related to the provision of services for individuals, the client has the right to terminate the agreement before the date on which the agreement enters into force without paying additional commission for its termination in accordance with the procedure stipulated by par. 2.3.5., Section I. of the Agreement on the provision of complex banking services for individuals.
If you have additional questions, please either contact employees in the branches of the PJSC FUIB (the list of branches can be found here), or contact the Customer Service Center by the following phone numbers:
• +38 044 290 7 290 in Ukraine and from abroad 1;
• 490 – short number from mobile phones 2.
1 according to operators' tariffs
2 Vodafone - 0.33 UAH - connection fee, 0,50 UAH./min.;
Kyivstar - 1.27 UAH./min.;
Astelit (lifecell) - 1.02 UAH./min.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!