First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces the procedure for cash withdrawal for corporate clients
For the purpose of providing safe access to cash in significant amounts and in order to exclude the possibility of fraudulent transactions on clients’ accounts with the use of corporate cards, starting from 21 August 2017, the following procedure for cash withdrawal was established:
Withdrawal of funds in the amount of up to 300 thousand hryvnia per month is available:
- at the ATMs of FUIB and other banks;
- in the cash desks at FUIB branches with the use of a corporate card;
- in the cash desk of the FUIB branch in which the current account has been opened, with the use of a checkbook.
Withdrawal of funds in the amount of more than 300 thousand hryvnia per month is available in the cash desk of the FUIB branch in which the current account has been opened or at the ATMs of other banks.
Withdrawal of funds will be carried out subject to the provision of documents necessary for the assessment of the client's financial condition by the bank.
We ask clients to take this information into account in their current activities and to contact the operational manager of your account in case of any questions.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!