First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces the procedure for cash withdrawal for corporate clients
For the purpose of providing safe access to cash in significant amounts and in order to exclude the possibility of fraudulent transactions on clients’ accounts with the use of corporate cards, starting from 21 August 2017, the following procedure for cash withdrawal was established:
Withdrawal of funds in the amount of up to 300 thousand hryvnia per month is available:
- at the ATMs of FUIB and other banks;
- in the cash desks at FUIB branches with the use of a corporate card;
- in the cash desk of the FUIB branch in which the current account has been opened, with the use of a checkbook.
Withdrawal of funds in the amount of more than 300 thousand hryvnia per month is available in the cash desk of the FUIB branch in which the current account has been opened or at the ATMs of other banks.
Withdrawal of funds will be carried out subject to the provision of documents necessary for the assessment of the client's financial condition by the bank.
We ask clients to take this information into account in their current activities and to contact the operational manager of your account in case of any questions.
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
- FUIB opened a branch in Yuzhnoukrainsk
- Choose comfortable conditions for your business with new FUIB tariff packages
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!