FUIB has started selling the program of medical insurance "Best Doctors" in its branches. Such a program emerged in Ukraine only in 2017, and it covers organization and payment for treatment in case of a number of critical illnesses in the world's leading clinics. Best Doctors covers expenses in the amount of 1 million euros for the following diseases: treatment of malignant neoplasms; coronary artery bypass graft; replacement or restoration of heart valves; neurosurgical intervention; transplantation of organs/tissues from a living donor.
The insurance can be purchased at any FUIB branch where there is a "Persona" zone. In order to get the insurance issued, you need a passport and a Tax Reference Number. The cost of insurance depends on the age of the person for whom the program is issued. On average, this is 300 euros per year according to the exchange rate of the National Bank of Ukraine. This program can be also purchased for children aged from 1 month to 18 years: this will cost from 120 euros per year according to the exchange rate of the National Bank of Ukraine.
FUIB launched the Best Doctors program jointly with the insurance company AXA Insurance. Medical support of the client - organization of the move, accommodation, treatment, etc. - is provided by "Best Doctors". The company was founded in 1989 in Boston, USA by two professors of the Harvard University. Today, Best Doctors is 30 million clients in more than 100 countries, as well as more than 53,000 doctors around the world and more than 450 narrow specializations.
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
- Currency Auction Service by FUIB entered the TOP-50 Innovations of the financial sphere
- Get an insurance policy issued at FUIB branches
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the systemically important banks
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!