The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) publishes its financial results for the first half of 2017. By the results of 6 months, FUIB earned 593 million UAH of net profit, thus becoming the most profitable bank with Ukraininan private capital.
The banks operating income amounted to 2.2 billion UAH, which is almost 3 times higher than in the same period of the last year. Net interest income of the bank rose by 60% to 1.5 billion UAH, and net commission income increased by 25% and reached 554 billion UAH.
FUIB's assets exceeded 42 billion UAH, having decreased by 5% since the beginning of the year. The loan portfolio amounted to 22.5 billion UAH;
Since the beginning of the year, FUIB's liabilities of a bank decreased by 7.3%, to 37.5 billion UAH. Customer funds remained almost unchanged at the level of 32.8 billion UAH; Equity of the bank increased by 16.5%, exceeding 4.7 billion UAH.
"FUIB has been one of the most effective banks in Ukraine for many years, and the result of the first half of the year is the best among Ukrainian private banks. Such indicators became possible due to effective work in all areas of business, including the restructuring of problem loans, which allowed to reduce the amount of deductions to reserves by several times", stated Ihor Kozhevin, FUIB's deputy chairman of the board.
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!