First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has signed a cooperation agreement with the Government of the Republic of Belarus (RB) within the framework of the Belarusian-Ukrainian Business Forum, which recently took place in Kyiv.
Now bank's clients will be able to purchase Belarusian agricultural machinery on credit at a more favorable interest rate. Thus, the amount of compensation will amount to two-thirds of the discount rate of the National Bank of Ukraine, but not more than 8% per annum. The currency of compensation is the US dollar, euro and/or Ukrainian hryvnia.
"This is the first time a commercial bank in Ukraine participates in such a partnership program. For Ukrainian enterprises, this is an opportunity to purchase high-quality agricultural machinery on credit at a very interesting price," emphasized Oleksiy Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for Corporate Business, FUIB.
The list of organizations whose goods are subject to credit compensation included 63 Belarusian producers, including such large companies as Gomselmash ("Polesie" combine harvesters), Minsk Tractor Plant ("Belarus" tractors), Minsk Automobile Plant and BelAZ.
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
- День Святого Миколая в ПУМБ: 120 тис. грн онкохворим дітям від бігового клубу PUMBRUN та 142 тис. грн на ліки у «Крамниці дарунків на здоров’я Таблеточок»!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!