First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has signed a cooperation agreement with the Government of the Republic of Belarus (RB) within the framework of the Belarusian-Ukrainian Business Forum, which recently took place in Kyiv.
Now bank's clients will be able to purchase Belarusian agricultural machinery on credit at a more favorable interest rate. Thus, the amount of compensation will amount to two-thirds of the discount rate of the National Bank of Ukraine, but not more than 8% per annum. The currency of compensation is the US dollar, euro and/or Ukrainian hryvnia.
"This is the first time a commercial bank in Ukraine participates in such a partnership program. For Ukrainian enterprises, this is an opportunity to purchase high-quality agricultural machinery on credit at a very interesting price," emphasized Oleksiy Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for Corporate Business, FUIB.
The list of organizations whose goods are subject to credit compensation included 63 Belarusian producers, including such large companies as Gomselmash ("Polesie" combine harvesters), Minsk Tractor Plant ("Belarus" tractors), Minsk Automobile Plant and BelAZ.
- ПУМБ визнано кращим банком для бухгалтерів!
- Зустрічайте оновлення мобільного додатку ПУМБ Online
- ПУМБ запустив оплату через Garmin Pay для держателів карток Mastercard
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!