First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has started issuing commodity loans in 26 more stores of several networks – furniture, electronics – in the Kyiv, Vinnytsia, Khmelnytskyi, Dnipropetrovsk and Odesa regions. For the first time, FUIB has begun to cooperate with specialized furniture networks. Previously, the bank was giving loans for the purchase of furniture only in large building hypermarkets.
Geography of the new partners of the bank – in Bila Tserkva, Bar, Mohyliv-Podilskyi, Tulchyn, Haisyn, Yampil, Krivyi Rih, Kyiv, Odesa, etc. You can get a loan issued for the amount of up to 30 thousand UAH and without an obligatory initial payment.
We would like to remind you that FUIB issues commodity loans for purchases and payment for services in the leading chains of e-stores and appliance stores, in Sportlife fitness clubs, in building supplies stores Epicenter and New Line, etc. The bank is constantly expanding its network of partners and already provides loans for goods in 70 retail chains.
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!