First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has started issuing commodity loans in 26 more stores of several networks – furniture, electronics – in the Kyiv, Vinnytsia, Khmelnytskyi, Dnipropetrovsk and Odesa regions. For the first time, FUIB has begun to cooperate with specialized furniture networks. Previously, the bank was giving loans for the purchase of furniture only in large building hypermarkets.
Geography of the new partners of the bank – in Bila Tserkva, Bar, Mohyliv-Podilskyi, Tulchyn, Haisyn, Yampil, Krivyi Rih, Kyiv, Odesa, etc. You can get a loan issued for the amount of up to 30 thousand UAH and without an obligatory initial payment.
We would like to remind you that FUIB issues commodity loans for purchases and payment for services in the leading chains of e-stores and appliance stores, in Sportlife fitness clubs, in building supplies stores Epicenter and New Line, etc. The bank is constantly expanding its network of partners and already provides loans for goods in 70 retail chains.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!