First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has started issuing commodity loans in 26 more stores of several networks – furniture, electronics – in the Kyiv, Vinnytsia, Khmelnytskyi, Dnipropetrovsk and Odesa regions. For the first time, FUIB has begun to cooperate with specialized furniture networks. Previously, the bank was giving loans for the purchase of furniture only in large building hypermarkets.
Geography of the new partners of the bank – in Bila Tserkva, Bar, Mohyliv-Podilskyi, Tulchyn, Haisyn, Yampil, Krivyi Rih, Kyiv, Odesa, etc. You can get a loan issued for the amount of up to 30 thousand UAH and without an obligatory initial payment.
We would like to remind you that FUIB issues commodity loans for purchases and payment for services in the leading chains of e-stores and appliance stores, in Sportlife fitness clubs, in building supplies stores Epicenter and New Line, etc. The bank is constantly expanding its network of partners and already provides loans for goods in 70 retail chains.
- Кредитна картка ПУМБ «ВСЕМОЖУ» - в ТОП-2 кращих банківських продуктів 2019 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Херсоні
- PUMB switches to international IBAN bank account format
- Відділення ПУМБ № 8 в Маріуполі змінило адресу
- FUIB's hryvnia deposit portfolio growth amounted to UAH 3 billion since the beginning of the year
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from December 21, 2019 to January 13, 2020
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!