First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has simplified the process of depositing cash in self-service terminals (SST) for corporate clients.
Earlier the procedure required entering a password from an SMS message in order to deposit cash to the account via a terminal. Now in order to perform the operation it is enough just to enter the mobile number of a person authorized to deposit cash.
The simplified process allows you to perform the operation of depositing the proceeds in 1-2 minutes, which is on average 7 times faster than a cash transaction. In addition, it excludes any technical malfunctions both on the part of mobile operators and on the user's phone. Commission for depositing cash is 4 times lower than the basic rate for depositing funds via the bank's cash desk and is only 0.05% of the amount deposited (minimum 5 UAH). Cash is credited online and is available for performing all types of bank operations.
Today, 217 terminals, including 102 terminals with bundled bill acceptors, which allow you to quickly and conveniently deposit large amounts of cash, as well as 18 terminals located in zones with 24/7 access, are installed in FUIB branches.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!