First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) supported the project of the center Development of Corporate Social Responsibility and Career Hub, My Career in Ukraine.
400 tenth-graders from various regions of Ukraine took part in the competition My Future Profession: Planning and Development by writing an essay on their future specialty.
As a prize, the winners of the competition – authors of the 50 best essays – had an opportunity to spend a day with top managers of state and commercial organizations and companies, including FUIB's Chairman of the Board, Serhiy Chernenko.
During an introductory meeting with schoolchildren, Serhiy Chernenko told about his first job and hosted the winner of the competition, a tenth-grader from the Kirovohrad region, who had a chance to see the banker's work from within: take part in the shooting of the television project People's Banker, go on an excursion to the department and the head office, and take part in the bank's meeting on granting a loan.
- Кредитна картка ПУМБ «ВСЕМОЖУ» - в ТОП-2 кращих банківських продуктів 2019 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Херсоні
- PUMB switches to international IBAN bank account format
- Відділення ПУМБ № 8 в Маріуполі змінило адресу
- FUIB's hryvnia deposit portfolio growth amounted to UAH 3 billion since the beginning of the year
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from December 21, 2019 to January 13, 2020
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!