First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) supported the project of the center Development of Corporate Social Responsibility and Career Hub, My Career in Ukraine.
400 tenth-graders from various regions of Ukraine took part in the competition My Future Profession: Planning and Development by writing an essay on their future specialty.
As a prize, the winners of the competition – authors of the 50 best essays – had an opportunity to spend a day with top managers of state and commercial organizations and companies, including FUIB's Chairman of the Board, Serhiy Chernenko.
During an introductory meeting with schoolchildren, Serhiy Chernenko told about his first job and hosted the winner of the competition, a tenth-grader from the Kirovohrad region, who had a chance to see the banker's work from within: take part in the shooting of the television project People's Banker, go on an excursion to the department and the head office, and take part in the bank's meeting on granting a loan.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!