First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) supported the project of the center Development of Corporate Social Responsibility and Career Hub, My Career in Ukraine.
400 tenth-graders from various regions of Ukraine took part in the competition My Future Profession: Planning and Development by writing an essay on their future specialty.
As a prize, the winners of the competition – authors of the 50 best essays – had an opportunity to spend a day with top managers of state and commercial organizations and companies, including FUIB's Chairman of the Board, Serhiy Chernenko.
During an introductory meeting with schoolchildren, Serhiy Chernenko told about his first job and hosted the winner of the competition, a tenth-grader from the Kirovohrad region, who had a chance to see the banker's work from within: take part in the shooting of the television project People's Banker, go on an excursion to the department and the head office, and take part in the bank's meeting on granting a loan.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!