First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a new branch in the town of Ternivka, Dnipropetrovsk region. The new branch will start providing services to customers from 16 June 2017.
The branch is equipped with a self-service area with tablets and payment kiosks, where customers can perform all basic transactions on their own. There is also a 24/7 zone with 24-hour access to a payment terminal and ATM in the branch.
In the new branch, clients are provided with a full range of banking services with regard to the provision of services to individuals and cash services.
Address of the new FUIB branch: 51500, Dnipropetrovsk region, Ternivka, 1, Pushkina St., building A.
Branch opening hours:
Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 without a break;
Cash desk - from 09:00 to 17:30, a break from 13:00 to 14:00;
Sat-Sun – days off.
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
- FUIB opened a branch in Yuzhnoukrainsk
- Choose comfortable conditions for your business with new FUIB tariff packages
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!