Starting with June 02, 2017, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) begins to disburse the guaranteed amounts of deposits to the customers of PJSC "BANK MYKHAYLIVSKYY" – that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
Today FUIB is the only bank which makes payments to depositors of PJSC "Mykhaylivskyy". Payments can be made in any working branch of First Ukrainian throughout Ukraine in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued on the day when the procedure of withdrawal of the bank from the market was launched by the Fund, but no more than 200 thousand hryvnia.
For the comfort of depositors who receive a compensation from the Guarantee Fund of Deposits of Individuals, First Ukrainian launched contact center by phone 044 496 88 61 (cost of the call is set according to tariffs of your operator), where one can appoint time for receiving the payment.
For depositors of PJSC "BANK MYKHAYLIVSKYY", the deposit offers helping effectively dispose the deposited funds have been developed – these are deposits "Profitable" and "Free".
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!