Starting with June 02, 2017, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) begins to disburse the guaranteed amounts of deposits to the customers of PJSC "BANK MYKHAYLIVSKYY" – that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
Today FUIB is the only bank which makes payments to depositors of PJSC "Mykhaylivskyy". Payments can be made in any working branch of First Ukrainian throughout Ukraine in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued on the day when the procedure of withdrawal of the bank from the market was launched by the Fund, but no more than 200 thousand hryvnia.
For the comfort of depositors who receive a compensation from the Guarantee Fund of Deposits of Individuals, First Ukrainian launched contact center by phone 044 496 88 61 (cost of the call is set according to tariffs of your operator), where one can appoint time for receiving the payment.
For depositors of PJSC "BANK MYKHAYLIVSKYY", the deposit offers helping effectively dispose the deposited funds have been developed – these are deposits "Profitable" and "Free".
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!