Starting with June 02, 2017, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) begins to disburse the guaranteed amounts of deposits to the customers of PJSC "BANK MYKHAYLIVSKYY" – that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
Today FUIB is the only bank which makes payments to depositors of PJSC "Mykhaylivskyy". Payments can be made in any working branch of First Ukrainian throughout Ukraine in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued on the day when the procedure of withdrawal of the bank from the market was launched by the Fund, but no more than 200 thousand hryvnia.
For the comfort of depositors who receive a compensation from the Guarantee Fund of Deposits of Individuals, First Ukrainian launched contact center by phone 044 496 88 61 (cost of the call is set according to tariffs of your operator), where one can appoint time for receiving the payment.
For depositors of PJSC "BANK MYKHAYLIVSKYY", the deposit offers helping effectively dispose the deposited funds have been developed – these are deposits "Profitable" and "Free".
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!