The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) holds the leading positions in the annual rating of "50 leading banks of Ukraine", which is compiled by the online media Financial Club.
According to the results of 2016, FUIB improved its positions in the general rating of banks by three points and took the 6th place.
Several FUIB products – credit card and savings deposit (2nd place), Internet banking (3rd place), cash loans (4th place), cash collection service (5th place) - received high marks from the expert board of the Rating.
Several top managers of FUIB have traditionally entered the rating of the best bank managers:
- Serhiy Chernenko, Chairman of the Board (5th place in the rating "Best Top Manager of the Bank");
- Sebastian Rubai, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Retail Business (3rd place in the rating of "Best Retail Banker");
- Oleksiy Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of the Board for Corporate Business (5th place in the rating "Best Corporate Banker").
The rating includes 50 banks that have been selected according to the research methodology. The expert council of the Rating evaluates more than 120 indicators of the bank, including financial indicators, terms of credit and deposit products, approaches to credit risk assessment and other.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!