The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) holds the leading positions in the annual rating of "50 leading banks of Ukraine", which is compiled by the online media Financial Club.
According to the results of 2016, FUIB improved its positions in the general rating of banks by three points and took the 6th place.
Several FUIB products – credit card and savings deposit (2nd place), Internet banking (3rd place), cash loans (4th place), cash collection service (5th place) - received high marks from the expert board of the Rating.
Several top managers of FUIB have traditionally entered the rating of the best bank managers:
- Serhiy Chernenko, Chairman of the Board (5th place in the rating "Best Top Manager of the Bank");
- Sebastian Rubai, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Retail Business (3rd place in the rating of "Best Retail Banker");
- Oleksiy Volchkov, Deputy Chairman of the Board for Corporate Business (5th place in the rating "Best Corporate Banker").
The rating includes 50 banks that have been selected according to the research methodology. The expert council of the Rating evaluates more than 120 indicators of the bank, including financial indicators, terms of credit and deposit products, approaches to credit risk assessment and other.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!