First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has completely updated the line of card packages. Three new debit cards – Myttieva (Instant), Dbailyva (Mindful), and Bezmezhna (Unlimited) - include three different sets of services for customers with different banking needs to make the products easier to use.
Myttieva card is designed for those who need a card as quickly as possible, for example, for a one-time transaction, and there is no need for additional services. The unembossed card is issued instantly, and the replenishment of the card is free of charge.
Dbailyva card is suitable for those who make many purchases in grocery stores. In this card, FUIB for the first time offers its customers a cash-back service or a return of 2% of the cost of products to the card. The card also allows you to make contactless payments for purchases thanks to Mastercard PayPass technology and to withdraw cash free of charge at ATMs throughout Ukraine.
Bezmezhna card is a choice for active clients who do not like limitations while using cards. Holders of this card can withdraw cash for free at ATMs around the world. For those who like to travel, medical insurance policy is envisaged when traveling abroad. The package includes an additional account in foreign currency. Bezmezhna card is a Platinum-level card that gives its holders privileges from Visa or Mastercard payment systems, that is, promotions, discounts when paying for goods and services in a partner network.
Every card can be replenished without commission either by cashless transfer or by cash, and this can also be done by third parties. You can replenishment the card using Internet banking PUMB Online, online service PayHub or through self-service terminals in bank branches.
In all the packages, the Internet banking service PUMB Online is available.
You can get the new card packages or other products issued in FUIB branches, all you need is to have a passport and a code with you. Previous packages Strong and With Cream are no longer sold, but services are still provided for them.
- FUIB finished the first quarter of 2021 with a net profit of UAH 1 billion
- Work schedule of FUIB branches for Easter and May holidays
- FUIB offers special terms of service to support its clients during the quarantine period
- FUIB will open Analytics Academy for Ukrainian students
- FUIB has provided more than UAH 4 billion to support small and medium-sized businesses
- “Financial Sensei”. An educational series on finance for young people, created by the Ministry of Finance, the NBU and FUIB, has appeared on Diya.Digital Education
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!