Starting with 28 April 2017, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) moved the branch in Yuzhne to the new address: 34/1, Hryhorivskoho Desantu Avenue.
From now on, FUIB branch is located in the premises of the shopping center near the city bus terminal. New location of the branch is as convenient as possible for the residents of the city, since the bus terminal is the final point of the route of the employees of the Odessa Port Plant (OPP) – the main backbone enterprise.
In the branch, FUIB provides a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities, both for the existing clients and for the new ones in Yuzhne.
Working hours of the branch:
- Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 without a break.
- cash desk - from 09:00 to 17:30, a break from 13:00 to 14:00.
- Sat-Sun – Days off.
Address of the branch: Yuzhne, 34/1, Hryhorivskoho Desantu Avenue.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!