Starting with 28 April 2017, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) moved the branch in Yuzhne to the new address: 34/1, Hryhorivskoho Desantu Avenue.
From now on, FUIB branch is located in the premises of the shopping center near the city bus terminal. New location of the branch is as convenient as possible for the residents of the city, since the bus terminal is the final point of the route of the employees of the Odessa Port Plant (OPP) – the main backbone enterprise.
In the branch, FUIB provides a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities, both for the existing clients and for the new ones in Yuzhne.
Working hours of the branch:
- Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 without a break.
- cash desk - from 09:00 to 17:30, a break from 13:00 to 14:00.
- Sat-Sun – Days off.
Address of the branch: Yuzhne, 34/1, Hryhorivskoho Desantu Avenue.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!