Starting with 28 April 2017, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) moved the branch in Yuzhne to the new address: 34/1, Hryhorivskoho Desantu Avenue.
From now on, FUIB branch is located in the premises of the shopping center near the city bus terminal. New location of the branch is as convenient as possible for the residents of the city, since the bus terminal is the final point of the route of the employees of the Odessa Port Plant (OPP) – the main backbone enterprise.
In the branch, FUIB provides a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities, both for the existing clients and for the new ones in Yuzhne.
Working hours of the branch:
- Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 without a break.
- cash desk - from 09:00 to 17:30, a break from 13:00 to 14:00.
- Sat-Sun – Days off.
Address of the branch: Yuzhne, 34/1, Hryhorivskoho Desantu Avenue.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!