Starting with 28 April 2017, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) moved the branch in Yuzhne to the new address: 34/1, Hryhorivskoho Desantu Avenue.
From now on, FUIB branch is located in the premises of the shopping center near the city bus terminal. New location of the branch is as convenient as possible for the residents of the city, since the bus terminal is the final point of the route of the employees of the Odessa Port Plant (OPP) – the main backbone enterprise.
In the branch, FUIB provides a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities, both for the existing clients and for the new ones in Yuzhne.
Working hours of the branch:
- Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 without a break.
- cash desk - from 09:00 to 17:30, a break from 13:00 to 14:00.
- Sat-Sun – Days off.
Address of the branch: Yuzhne, 34/1, Hryhorivskoho Desantu Avenue.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!