Dear customers, as of May 3, 2017 changes in retail banking tariffs of the First Ukrainian shall come into force.
For more information about the new edition of retail banking tariffs of the First Ukrainian please use link.
If you disagree with the proposed changes in retail banking tariffs of the First Ukrainian, before the date when amendments come into force you have the right to terminate the agreement without paying additional fees for its dissolution as stipulated in paragraph. 2.3.5. Section I. Agreement of all-inclusive retail banking services.
For more questions, please contact the staff of 'FUIB' PJSC (a list of offices can be found by link) or Customer Service Centre by calling:
- +38 044 290 7 290 inside Ukraine and from abroad1
- 490 - short number for mobile phones2
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!