First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has implemented "Online EDS" - an innovative service for corporate clients that allows you to work in any modern browser without restrictions.
Previously, users of Internet banking "PUMB Online Corporate" needed additional time for the installation and regular update of Java. Now, thanks to the new service, clients can use any modern browser.
The new service increases the security of financial transactions due to the mechanism of storing client's electronic digital key in the bank's secure depository. At the same time, all documents are confirmed online with a one-time SMS password to the user's phone number verified by the bank, thereby providing an additional level of protection of client's funds.
"It is not a secret that continual update of Java remains a pain for clients when working in corporate Internet banking and requires additional resources. At the same time, modern browsers gradually stop supporting Java. We took into account the wishes of customers and implemented the most convenient service without the use of Java, that is, "Online EDS". The new service allowed us to significantly increase performance of systems and to increase the security of the use of PUMB Online Corporate, since the storage of electronic digital key on the bank's side excludes the risk of its use by fraudsters," commented Anton Hurban, FUIB's Director of the Department of Transaction Business.
You can familiarize yourself with the online service on the bank's website https://online.pumb.ua/biz/ or by contacting the Call Center by calling 0 800 501 275.
- First regional conference of the all-Ukrainian competition "My career in Ukraine"
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!