According to the results of 2016, First Ukrainian International Bank became the largest trader on the stock exchange and over-the-counter markets of government bonds according to the ranking of the information agency Cbonds and the association "Ukrainian Stock Traders".
FUIB became the leader in the ranking by the amount of transactions, having risen by three positions and increasing its market share by three times (up to 30.82%) compared to 2015. In the ranking of traders by the number of transactions concluded on the stock exchange and over-the-counter markets, according to the results of 2016, FUIB increased the market share by more than 10% (to 25.16%) and retained the second place.
Information agency Cbonds, together with the SRO Association "Ukrainian Stock Traders", has published a ranking of securities traders who operate on the market of domestic government bonds in Ukraine according to the results of 2016. The ranking reflects the activity of securities traders on the market of domestic government bonds on the stock exchange and over-the-counter markets in terms of the volume and number of transactions with domestic government bonds.
FUIB is the primary dealer in the placement of domestic government bonds, as well as an active participant on the secondary market, providing corporate clients and banks with services of a licensed securities trader that are related to securities transactions.
- Teenagers from different regions received advice from leading experts about ways to develop a career in Ukraine
- FUIB issued UAH 1 billion under the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program
- The last 100 vehicles of Ukrposhta's mobile branches are getting onto Ukrainian roads
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!