Now you can contact FUIB directly from the online website and ask a question about the services provided by the bank. To do this, you just need to go to www.pumb.ua and click on the button "Call online", which can be found right next to the bank's logo. In order to make a call, you do not need to install additional software, for example, Skype, since the browser itself already knows how to transfer voice. All you will need are turned on microphone, headphones or speakers. You can call from an Android smartphone, if it is connected to the Internet.
You can call the customer service center from the FUIB website in any of the three most popular web browsers: Google Chrome, Opera and Firefox. You can call from an Android smartphone or tablet. Please pay attention: browsers Internet Explorer, Safari, as well as iOS do not support the technology on the basis of which online calls are implemented.
"While testing the new feature, we have already received about 30 thousand calls from the website customers. A web call allows a customer to contact the bank in a couple of clicks. FUIB is actively developing alternative channels of communication with the bank on the Internet. For example, we have added an online chat with the Customer Service Center in the new Internet banking, where a user contacts an operator within 30 seconds," pointed out Mykhailo Serhienko, director of the FUIB's Operations Service Center.
It should be noted that already two thirds of the questions asked by customers on the FUIB's hotline can be solved on your own in the new version of PUMB Online.
In particular, now in the new FUIB Online you can perform the following operations on a payment card on your own, without calling the Customer Service Center:
- remove restrictions on payments abroad
- change the limit on cash withdrawal and card payments
- block and unlock card payments on the Internet
- connect or disable the 3D Secure service for the protection of online payments
- learn the transactions history
If a client has a loan or a credit card at FUIB, they can place the credit card debt on an installment or cancel installments on their own in the Internet banking.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!