First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offers its customers to use accounts in the international IBAN format.
IBAN (International Bank Account Number) is a standardized format of the account number consisting of letters and digits, which, in addition to the account number of the enterprise, contains the country code (UA), check digit, MFO of the bank and customer's current account number.
IBAN account format corresponds to the practice established in the European Economic Area and will be relevant for customers who carry out or plan to carry out foreign economic activities, especially for export customers.
The availability of an IBAN account will make it possible to receive payments more promptly, in particular those from counterparties from the European Union countries, and a single standard will help significantly simplify automatic processing of payments by the banks of the countries of the European Economic Area.
FUIB's customer can get an account in the IBAN format by contacting their operational manager.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!