First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) offers its customers to use accounts in the international IBAN format.
IBAN (International Bank Account Number) is a standardized format of the account number consisting of letters and digits, which, in addition to the account number of the enterprise, contains the country code (UA), check digit, MFO of the bank and customer's current account number.
IBAN account format corresponds to the practice established in the European Economic Area and will be relevant for customers who carry out or plan to carry out foreign economic activities, especially for export customers.
The availability of an IBAN account will make it possible to receive payments more promptly, in particular those from counterparties from the European Union countries, and a single standard will help significantly simplify automatic processing of payments by the banks of the countries of the European Economic Area.
FUIB's customer can get an account in the IBAN format by contacting their operational manager.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!