First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) received the highest estimates of transparency indicators among Ukrainian companies in the financial sector according to the results of the study, carried out by experts from Transparency International Ukraine. In terms of transparency, FUIB received 7.1 points out of 10 possible, which has also allowed the bank to enter the top five of the most transparent private companies among 50 companies that have been studied. In addition, FUIB is No. 1 in the organizational transparency rating: the bank fulfilled the requirements for the disclosure of information on its organizational structure by 100%.
The conducted study was aimed at assessing the level of transparency of Ukrainian companies and implementation of anti-corruption measures. The authors of the study note that the disclosure of data suggests that the company seeks to make its business open not only to potential investors and customers, but also to the public and to regulators.
Methodology. The study examined websites and legal documents of the 50 private Ukrainian companies and holdings presented in the rating "The Biggest Businesses of Ukraine" by Forbes magazine in 2015, and 50 state-owned Ukrainian companies from the list of "100 biggest state enterprises of Ukraine over 6 months of 2015, which was unveiled by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade on its website.
The study was carried out by Dmytro Yakymchuk, the analyst of Transparency International Ukraine, and by Yuriy Voitsitskyi, the head of the Compliance Club of the American Chamber of Commerce, according to the methodology of the Transparency International Secretariat. Participants of the study were assessed by the level of transparency of information and anti-corruption programs that companies disclose on their websites.
Reference. Transparency International Ukraine is a representative office of the international anti-corruption non-governmental organization Transparency International, which has national representative offices around the world, and which operates in more than 100 countries. TI Ukraine's mission: to reduce the level of corruption in Ukraine by promoting transparency, accountability and integrity of public authorities and civil society.
- ВСЕМОЖУ від ПУМБ – краща кредитна картка 2020 року за версією Prostobank Awards
- Встигніть скористатися акцією «Бонус до депозиту» та отримайте додаткову винагороду до 1,2% річних
- FUIB is in the TOP-15 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Стати клієнтом ГК «Нафтогаз України» можна у 145 відділеннях ПУМБ
- ПУМБ відміняє до березня 2021 року комісію за поповнення карткових та кредитних рахунків, відкритих у банку, через партнерські термінали самообслуговування
- ПУМБ та Фонд Ріната Ахметова доставили 21 кисневий концентратор до лікарень північно-східного регіону України
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!