First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has provided financial assistance in the amount of 272 304 thousand UAH for the Kyiv School of Economics (KSE), which is one of the best schools in the Central and Eastern Europe. KSE specializes in training world-class economists. The school is one of the few institutions in Ukraine, where teachers have Ph.D. from reputable western universities.
"Education is one of the best investments. Quality education plays the same role for a human life as a strong foundation for a house. Our assistance for the Kyiv School of Economics is primarily an investment in the future generation of economists and financiers whose education will meet world standards, which means that this is an investment in the future of Ukraine," noted Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's Chairman of the Board.
Many KSE graduates have doctoral degrees from western universities and occupy senior positions in leading consulting and auditing companies. The activities of KSE contribute to the development of economics, business, as well as the economic policies in Ukraine and neighboring countries.
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ в м. Вишгород.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!