First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has provided financial assistance in the amount of 272 304 thousand UAH for the Kyiv School of Economics (KSE), which is one of the best schools in the Central and Eastern Europe. KSE specializes in training world-class economists. The school is one of the few institutions in Ukraine, where teachers have Ph.D. from reputable western universities.
"Education is one of the best investments. Quality education plays the same role for a human life as a strong foundation for a house. Our assistance for the Kyiv School of Economics is primarily an investment in the future generation of economists and financiers whose education will meet world standards, which means that this is an investment in the future of Ukraine," noted Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's Chairman of the Board.
Many KSE graduates have doctoral degrees from western universities and occupy senior positions in leading consulting and auditing companies. The activities of KSE contribute to the development of economics, business, as well as the economic policies in Ukraine and neighboring countries.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!