First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has provided financial assistance in the amount of 272 304 thousand UAH for the Kyiv School of Economics (KSE), which is one of the best schools in the Central and Eastern Europe. KSE specializes in training world-class economists. The school is one of the few institutions in Ukraine, where teachers have Ph.D. from reputable western universities.
"Education is one of the best investments. Quality education plays the same role for a human life as a strong foundation for a house. Our assistance for the Kyiv School of Economics is primarily an investment in the future generation of economists and financiers whose education will meet world standards, which means that this is an investment in the future of Ukraine," noted Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's Chairman of the Board.
Many KSE graduates have doctoral degrees from western universities and occupy senior positions in leading consulting and auditing companies. The activities of KSE contribute to the development of economics, business, as well as the economic policies in Ukraine and neighboring countries.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!