First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the top-10 most transparent companies of Ukraine according to the study "Transparency of Corporate Accounting" which is carried out annually by the organization Transparency International Ukraine.
The study was carried out among 100 largest state and private companies of Ukraine by the analyst of the Transparency International Ukraine Dmytro Yakymchuk and the head of the Compliance Club of the American Chamber of Commerce Yuriy Voytsitskyi using the methodology of the Transparency International Secretariat . Study participants were evaluated by the level of transparency of information and anti-corruption programs that companies disclose on their websites.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!