First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the top-10 most transparent companies of Ukraine according to the study "Transparency of Corporate Accounting" which is carried out annually by the organization Transparency International Ukraine.
The study was carried out among 100 largest state and private companies of Ukraine by the analyst of the Transparency International Ukraine Dmytro Yakymchuk and the head of the Compliance Club of the American Chamber of Commerce Yuriy Voytsitskyi using the methodology of the Transparency International Secretariat . Study participants were evaluated by the level of transparency of information and anti-corruption programs that companies disclose on their websites.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!