First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the top-10 most transparent companies of Ukraine according to the study "Transparency of Corporate Accounting" which is carried out annually by the organization Transparency International Ukraine.
The study was carried out among 100 largest state and private companies of Ukraine by the analyst of the Transparency International Ukraine Dmytro Yakymchuk and the head of the Compliance Club of the American Chamber of Commerce Yuriy Voytsitskyi using the methodology of the Transparency International Secretariat . Study participants were evaluated by the level of transparency of information and anti-corruption programs that companies disclose on their websites.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!