First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the top-10 most transparent companies of Ukraine according to the study "Transparency of Corporate Accounting" which is carried out annually by the organization Transparency International Ukraine.
The study was carried out among 100 largest state and private companies of Ukraine by the analyst of the Transparency International Ukraine Dmytro Yakymchuk and the head of the Compliance Club of the American Chamber of Commerce Yuriy Voytsitskyi using the methodology of the Transparency International Secretariat . Study participants were evaluated by the level of transparency of information and anti-corruption programs that companies disclose on their websites.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!