First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the top-10 most transparent companies of Ukraine according to the study "Transparency of Corporate Accounting" which is carried out annually by the organization Transparency International Ukraine.
The study was carried out among 100 largest state and private companies of Ukraine by the analyst of the Transparency International Ukraine Dmytro Yakymchuk and the head of the Compliance Club of the American Chamber of Commerce Yuriy Voytsitskyi using the methodology of the Transparency International Secretariat . Study participants were evaluated by the level of transparency of information and anti-corruption programs that companies disclose on their websites.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!