DEAR SHAREHOLDERS OF THE PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY "FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK"!
We inform you of the Extraordinary General meeting of the shareholders of the PUBLIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY "FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK" (hereinafter - the Bank, PJSC "FUIB") under the decision of the Supervisory Board of the Bank in accordance with the paragraph 5 of art. 47 of UL «On Joint Stock Companies».
The Extraordinary General Meeting of the shareholders (hereinafter - the Meeting) will be held on 16th of March 2017 at the location of the Bank: 04070, Kiev, 4 Andreevskaya St. (conference room, 5th floor, room № 528).
The Meeting starts at 12:30.
The registration of the shareholders of the Bank (their representatives) will be carried out on 16th of March 2017 from 12:00 to 12:25 at the Meeting venue.
The list of the shareholders, entitled to participate in the Bank's Meeting, will be compiled as at 00.00 on 10th of March 2017.
The list of issues, included in the agenda, and draft decisions:
1. Election of a Secretary and Audit committee of the Meeting.
1.1. Elect as a Secretary of the Meeting Nasekan Lesya Alexandrovna, Director of the Legal Department of the Bank.
1.2. Elect the Audit committee with the following members:
1) The Chairman of the Audit committee - Getman Anna Danilovna, Head of the Corporate Governance of the Legal Department;
2) The member of the Audit committee - Sivorotka Natalia Valentinovna, Chief Legal Adviser of the Corporate Governance Division of the Legal Department.
1.3. Determine, that the powers of the Audit committee are valid until the formation of the Interim Audit committee (for the subsequent General meeting of the shareholders of the Bank).
2. On approval of measures to bring the values of economic standards of the Bank in accordance with the requirements of the National bank of Ukraine.
2.1. Reconcile and approve the measures to bring the values of economic standards of the Bank in accordance with the requirements of the National bank of Ukraine in accordance with the annexes to the Protocol.
Pay your attention that in case of the Bank's Meeting, in accordance with paragraph 5 of art. 47 of UL "On Joint Stock Companies", the informing on convening the Extraordinary General meeting is carried out not later than 15 days prior to the date of the event in accordance with the procedure established under the article 35 of UL "On Joint Stock Companies".
The address of the Bank's website, where the information is posted with the draft decisions on each of the issues submitted on the agenda:
To participate in the Meeting you should have:
- shareholders - the passport or other identity document as well as documents confirming the powers of the head of the legal person-shareholder of the Bank.
- representatives of shareholders - the passport or other identity document, and certified in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine the power of attorney for the right to participate and vote at the Meeting.
The documents concerning the agenda of the Meeting, shareholders may be found at the Bank's location: 04070, Kiev, 4 Andreevskaya St., on weekdays from 9:00 to 18:00.
Telephone: (044) 231-71-99 (int. 8292.). Contact person: Getman A.D
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!