First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) begins the disbursement of the guaranteed amounts of deposits to customers of the bank PJSC "Platinum Bank", that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Deposit Guarantee Fund.
Disbursement of funds will be made in the period from 15 February 2017, to depositors who, when concluding bank deposit/account agreement with the PJSC "Platinum Bank", had their place of residence in Dnipropetrovsk, Zhytomyr, Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
Disbursement of funds will be made in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the beginning of the procedure for bank's withdrawal from the market by the Fund, but not more than 200 thousand hryvnia, in any operating branch of FUIB in the entire territory of Ukraine.
For the comfort of depositors receiving compensations from the PDGF, FUIB has launched online registration on the website of the bank http://pumb.ua/ua/fgv/, where one can 24/7 book time for the receipt of payment and select the nearest branch of FUIB.
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
- FUIB opened a branch in Yuzhnoukrainsk
- Choose comfortable conditions for your business with new FUIB tariff packages
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!