First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) begins the disbursement of the guaranteed amounts of deposits to customers of the bank PJSC "Platinum Bank", that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Deposit Guarantee Fund.
Disbursement of funds will be made in the period from 15 February 2017, to depositors who, when concluding bank deposit/account agreement with the PJSC "Platinum Bank", had their place of residence in Dnipropetrovsk, Zhytomyr, Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
Disbursement of funds will be made in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the beginning of the procedure for bank's withdrawal from the market by the Fund, but not more than 200 thousand hryvnia, in any operating branch of FUIB in the entire territory of Ukraine.
For the comfort of depositors receiving compensations from the PDGF, FUIB has launched online registration on the website of the bank http://pumb.ua/ua/fgv/, where one can 24/7 book time for the receipt of payment and select the nearest branch of FUIB.
- ПУМБ отримав 6 нагород на конкурсі «Найкраще корпоративне медіа України 2021»
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!