First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces the opening of a new branch in Kyiv at the address: Prospekt Peremohy 106/2 (Subway station "Svyatoshyn"). The branch is located at the junction of major traffic arteries of Kyiv, in the area where several trade and leisure centers and smaller trading venues are located.
For the convenience of customers, the branch is equipped with an self-service area with tablets and payment kiosks where customers can perform all the basic operations on their own, and with an outdoor, round-the-clock ATM.
Clients can receive a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities and cash services in the new branch.
Address: Kyiv, Peremohy Avenue 106/2 (Sviatoshynskyi district), Branch No. 28
Provision of services for clients: – from 09:00 till 18:00 (without a break)
Cash desk: – from 09:00 till 5:30 PM (without a break)
Sat.-Sun.: day off
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!