First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces the opening of a new branch in Kyiv at the address: Prospekt Peremohy 106/2 (Subway station "Svyatoshyn"). The branch is located at the junction of major traffic arteries of Kyiv, in the area where several trade and leisure centers and smaller trading venues are located.
For the convenience of customers, the branch is equipped with an self-service area with tablets and payment kiosks where customers can perform all the basic operations on their own, and with an outdoor, round-the-clock ATM.
Clients can receive a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities and cash services in the new branch.
Address: Kyiv, Peremohy Avenue 106/2 (Sviatoshynskyi district), Branch No. 28
Provision of services for clients: – from 09:00 till 18:00 (without a break)
Cash desk: – from 09:00 till 5:30 PM (without a break)
Sat.-Sun.: day off
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!