First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) announces the opening of a new branch in Kyiv at the address: Prospekt Peremohy 106/2 (Subway station "Svyatoshyn"). The branch is located at the junction of major traffic arteries of Kyiv, in the area where several trade and leisure centers and smaller trading venues are located.
For the convenience of customers, the branch is equipped with an self-service area with tablets and payment kiosks where customers can perform all the basic operations on their own, and with an outdoor, round-the-clock ATM.
Clients can receive a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities and cash services in the new branch.
Address: Kyiv, Peremohy Avenue 106/2 (Sviatoshynskyi district), Branch No. 28
Provision of services for clients: – from 09:00 till 18:00 (without a break)
Cash desk: – from 09:00 till 5:30 PM (without a break)
Sat.-Sun.: day off
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!