First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has launched a new platform for the sale of bank's collateral, Zalog.pumb.ua. The website provides transparency, accessibility and reliability of the process of sale of the bank's collateral, such as motor vehicles, residential and non-residential real estate, equipment, land, etc.
In the development of the website, the best practices of electronic platforms, both for the direct sale of property and for sales via auctions, have been taken into account. Zalog.pumb.ua has a user-friendly and modern interface. The website has been adapted to work on all devices.
Participation in the auction has been maximally simplified, and it is accessible to any user. You only need to have access to the Internet and a payment card issued by any bank. Clients are charged no commissions and fees for the participation in the auction. All margins will be returned to the participant after the end of the auction.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!