First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has launched a new platform for the sale of bank's collateral, Zalog.pumb.ua. The website provides transparency, accessibility and reliability of the process of sale of the bank's collateral, such as motor vehicles, residential and non-residential real estate, equipment, land, etc.
In the development of the website, the best practices of electronic platforms, both for the direct sale of property and for sales via auctions, have been taken into account. Zalog.pumb.ua has a user-friendly and modern interface. The website has been adapted to work on all devices.
Participation in the auction has been maximally simplified, and it is accessible to any user. You only need to have access to the Internet and a payment card issued by any bank. Clients are charged no commissions and fees for the participation in the auction. All margins will be returned to the participant after the end of the auction.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!