First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has launched a new platform for the sale of bank's collateral, Zalog.pumb.ua. The website provides transparency, accessibility and reliability of the process of sale of the bank's collateral, such as motor vehicles, residential and non-residential real estate, equipment, land, etc.
In the development of the website, the best practices of electronic platforms, both for the direct sale of property and for sales via auctions, have been taken into account. Zalog.pumb.ua has a user-friendly and modern interface. The website has been adapted to work on all devices.
Participation in the auction has been maximally simplified, and it is accessible to any user. You only need to have access to the Internet and a payment card issued by any bank. Clients are charged no commissions and fees for the participation in the auction. All margins will be returned to the participant after the end of the auction.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!