Enjoy traveling to interesting places? Then take part in the promotion #notatourist for the holders of Visa cards from FUIB, and your passion will help you win amazing prizes.
Visa #notatourist is a promotion for true travelers who want to share pleasant moments of their journeys, show their secret routes and tell about their most amazing adventures!
In order to take part in the contest, in the period till 7 February 2017, all holders of Visa payment cards from FUIB have to upload their photo from a trip to Instagram or Twitter, using the following two hash tags in the post – #notatourist and #VisaUA.
Portable battery chargers for a mobile phone, and the main prize – hoverboard, will be drawn between the participants every week!
In order to see your publication on a unique #notatourist map, be sure to add a geotag (location) of the place where the photo from the contest has been taken. This unique map #notatourist will become an excellent advisor for you in the planning of future trips. With the help of this map you can also familiarize yourself with favorable offers and privileges for Visa cardholders from around the world.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!