"Mandrіvnyk" insurance programs for travelers abroad - "Traveler Tourism", "Traveler Tourism + Sport", "Traveler Tourism + Sport+ Alpine Skiing" - can be obtained at the offices of FUIB. The price equals $10, $20 or $30 accordingly at the exchange rate of NBU. "Mandrіvnyk" insurance protection is valid during 30 calendar days of staying abroad – for one trip or for several trips during the term of the contract. The insurance can be obtained at any operating branch of FUIB throughout Ukraine. The insurance offer is developed cooperatively by FUIB and "ASKA" Insurance Company.
The insurance contract "Mandrіvnyk" for travelers abroad is not only a condition for obtaining a visa (including Schengen visa), but also medical protection during a stay abroad (the franchise equals 0 UAH). If necessary, the insurance provides medical care on site, organization and payment for medical services.
The contract can be signed by both residents and non-residents of Ukraine in the age from 1 year (at the date of the insurance contract signing) to 70 years (at the end date of the insurance contract) for a period of one year, during which it is possible to travel abroad at any time. The insurance product can be purchased both for yourself personally and for the family, children, friends and acquaintances. The territory of insurance coverage under the contract is the whole world, except for Ukraine, war zones and countries in respect of which the UN imposed sanctions.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!