Deputy chairman of the Board of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) Igor Kozhevin has entered the top-3 list of the best CFOs in Ukraine according to the rating "Top-10 CFOs of Ukraine 2016", compiled by the periodical Strategic Business Review. Among the main achievements of Igor Kozhevin, the periodical noted participation in the development of the bank's capitalization plan as part of the NBU's stress tests, participation in the amalgamation of FUIB and BRC, as well as in the increasing of bank's capitalization.
The periodical Strategic Business Review has selected the best financiers of the country to the "TOP-10 CFOs of Ukraine" by analyzing dozens of profiles of candidates and evaluating the results of their work over the past 3 years.
- Rating Agency "Credit-Rating" confirmed the long-term credit rating of FUIB
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!