Deputy chairman of the Board of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) Igor Kozhevin has entered the top-3 list of the best CFOs in Ukraine according to the rating "Top-10 CFOs of Ukraine 2016", compiled by the periodical Strategic Business Review. Among the main achievements of Igor Kozhevin, the periodical noted participation in the development of the bank's capitalization plan as part of the NBU's stress tests, participation in the amalgamation of FUIB and BRC, as well as in the increasing of bank's capitalization.
The periodical Strategic Business Review has selected the best financiers of the country to the "TOP-10 CFOs of Ukraine" by analyzing dozens of profiles of candidates and evaluating the results of their work over the past 3 years.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!