Starting with 16 December 2016, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) begins to disburse the guaranteed amounts of deposits to the customers of PJSC "BANK MYKHAILIVSKYI", that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
PJSC "FUIB" disburses funds to depositors who, when concluding bank deposit/account agreement with PJSC "BANK MYKHAILIVSKYI", had their place of residence in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Vinnytsia, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zhytomyr, Zakarpattia, Kirovohrad, Luhansk, Mykolaiv, Odesa, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Ternopil, Kharkiv, Kherson, Cherkasy, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi regions. Disbursement of funds is performed at any operating branch of the First Ukrainian in the entire territory of Ukraine.
For the comfort of depositors receiving compensation fr om PDGF, FUIB has launched online registration on the website of the bank https://retail.pumb.ua/fgv/form, wh ere one can 24/7 book time for the receipt of payment and select the nearest branch of FUIB.
Disbursement of funds to depositors will be made in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the date begin of the market withdrawal procedure by the Fund Bank, but no more than 200 thousand hryvnia.
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!