On 28 November 2016, branch No. 27 of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) in Kyiv started to serve customers at a new address.
The new facility is more convenient for customers: it is bigger, has an open space office, and a well-developed transport connection near it. The branch is located close to the subway station "Akademmistechko".
Moreover, in the new branch are organized a self-service area with terminals and tablets, where customers can manage their own accounts and a 24/7 area with round-the-clock access to banking services.
Branch Address: Kyiv, Svyatoshinskiy district, Akademika Palladina Avenue, 18/30.
Working Hours: Mo.-Fr. 09:00-18:00, without break; Sat.-Sun. - Closed.
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!