On 28 November 2016, branch No. 27 of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) in Kyiv started to serve customers at a new address.
The new facility is more convenient for customers: it is bigger, has an open space office, and a well-developed transport connection near it. The branch is located close to the subway station "Akademmistechko".
Moreover, in the new branch are organized a self-service area with terminals and tablets, where customers can manage their own accounts and a 24/7 area with round-the-clock access to banking services.
Branch Address: Kyiv, Svyatoshinskiy district, Akademika Palladina Avenue, 18/30.
Working Hours: Mo.-Fr. 09:00-18:00, without break; Sat.-Sun. - Closed.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!