On 28 November 2016, branch No. 27 of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) in Kyiv started to serve customers at a new address.
The new facility is more convenient for customers: it is bigger, has an open space office, and a well-developed transport connection near it. The branch is located close to the subway station "Akademmistechko".
Moreover, in the new branch are organized a self-service area with terminals and tablets, where customers can manage their own accounts and a 24/7 area with round-the-clock access to banking services.
Branch Address: Kyiv, Svyatoshinskiy district, Akademika Palladina Avenue, 18/30.
Working Hours: Mo.-Fr. 09:00-18:00, without break; Sat.-Sun. - Closed.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!