First Ukrainian International Bank restarts disbursement of the guaranteed amounts of deposits to the customers of PJSC "BANK "MYKHAILIVSKYI", that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
Disbursement of funds will be made in the period fr om 04 November to 15 November 2016, to depositors who, when concluding bank deposit/account agreement with PJSC "BANK "MYKHAILIVSKYI", had their place of residence in Donetsk, Luhansk, Kharkiv, Sumy, Poltava, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Kirovohrad, Kherson, Mykolaiv regions, AR Crimea, аnd to foreign citizens.
Disbursement of funds will be made in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the beginning of the procedure for bank's withdrawal from the market by the Fund, but not more than 200 thousand hryvnia, in any operating branch of the First Ukrainian in the entire territory of Ukraine.
For the comfort of depositors receiving compensations from the PDGF, FUIB has launched online registration on the website of the bank http://pumb.ua/ua/fgv/, wh ere one can 24/7 book time for the receipt of payment and select the nearest branch of FUIB.
- ПУМБ та ІНГО Україна випустили страховку для лижників-любителів
- Мобільний додаток ПУМБ Online святкує 1 рік!
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!