Processing Сenter of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has entered into an agreement on comprehensive cooperation with PJSC "COMMERCIAL BANK "ZEMELNYI CAPITAL".
In the framework of the agreement, the partnership with PJSC "CB "BANK ZEMELNYI CAPITAL" foresees the provision of services of FUIB Processing Center, Personalization Center, as well as FUIB's services as the sponsoring bank for PJSC" CB "BANK ZEMELNYI CAPITAL" to obtain the status of a participant of MasterCard Worldwide international payment system.
Today, FUIB Processing Center provides services to 24 partner banks, which are also members of the joint ATM network "Radius", and is one of the largest operators of services in the field of issuance and servicing of payment cards. The reliability and quality of services provided by the Processing Center has been repeatedly confirmed by the awards from Visa International and MasterCard Worldwide.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!