Independent rating agency "Credit-Rating" announced the confirmation of the long-term credit rating of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) at the level uaАА. The rating outlook is stable. The agency has also confirmed the deposits reliability rating of the bank at the level of "5" (highest reliability). The rating was updated on 29 September 2016.
When upgrading the ratings, the agency has considered financial statements of FUIB for 2014-2015 and 1st half of 2016, as well as internal information provided by the bank during the rating process.
The borrower or the debt instrument with a rating uaAA is characterized by a very high creditworthiness compared to other Ukrainian borrowers or debt instruments. Stable outlook indicates that there are currently no anticipated reasons to change the rating during the year.
The bank deposits reliability rating at the level of "5" (highest reliability) means that the bank is reliable and minimally sensitive to adverse business, financial and economic factors. Probability of problems with the return of the deposits in time is very low.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!