Starting with July 15, 2016, PJSC "FUIB" begins to disburse the guaranteed amounts of deposits to the customers of PJSC "BANK "MYKHAILIVSKYI", that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
PJSC "FUIB" disburses funds to depositors who, when concluding bank deposit/account agreement with PJSC "BANK "MYKHAILIVSKYI", had their place of residence in Kharkiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Poltava, Kirovohrad, Kherson, Mykolaiv, Donetsk, Luhansk regions, AR Crimea and Sevastopol. Disbursement of funds is performed in any operating branch of the First Ukrainian in the entire territory of Ukraine.
For the comfort of depositors receiving compensations fr om the PDGF, FUIB has launched online registration on the website of the bank http://pumb.ua/ua/fgv/, wh ere one can 24/7 book time for the receipt of payment and sel ect the nearest branch of FUIB.
Disbursement of funds to depositors will be made in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the beginning of the procedure for bank's withdrawal fr om the market by the Fund, but not more than 200 thousand hryvnia.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!