Starting with July 15, 2016, PJSC "FUIB" begins to disburse the guaranteed amounts of deposits to the customers of PJSC "BANK "MYKHAILIVSKYI", that is, to individuals whose funds are subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund.
PJSC "FUIB" disburses funds to depositors who, when concluding bank deposit/account agreement with PJSC "BANK "MYKHAILIVSKYI", had their place of residence in Kharkiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Poltava, Kirovohrad, Kherson, Mykolaiv, Donetsk, Luhansk regions, AR Crimea and Sevastopol. Disbursement of funds is performed in any operating branch of the First Ukrainian in the entire territory of Ukraine.
For the comfort of depositors receiving compensations fr om the PDGF, FUIB has launched online registration on the website of the bank http://pumb.ua/ua/fgv/, wh ere one can 24/7 book time for the receipt of payment and sel ect the nearest branch of FUIB.
Disbursement of funds to depositors will be made in the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued as at the beginning of the procedure for bank's withdrawal fr om the market by the Fund, but not more than 200 thousand hryvnia.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!