The Processing Center of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has successfully completed the audit of the compliance with the international standard of information security PCI DSS, developed by the international payment systems Visa International and MasterCard Worldwide.
The company LLC “Compliance control”, which provides services in the field of information security, was an independent auditor. As a result of the audit, FUIB Processing Center has received a certificate, once again confirming the highest level of cardholders' data protection.
The audit involved a comprehensive inspection of information security of payment cards and client data. This standard was developed by the leading payment systems Visa and Master Card, and is the same for banks worldwide.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!