The Processing Center of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has successfully completed the audit of the compliance with the international standard of information security PCI DSS, developed by the international payment systems Visa International and MasterCard Worldwide.
The company LLC “Compliance control”, which provides services in the field of information security, was an independent auditor. As a result of the audit, FUIB Processing Center has received a certificate, once again confirming the highest level of cardholders' data protection.
The audit involved a comprehensive inspection of information security of payment cards and client data. This standard was developed by the leading payment systems Visa and Master Card, and is the same for banks worldwide.
- Rating Agency "Credit-Rating" confirmed the long-term credit rating of FUIB
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!