The Processing Center of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has successfully completed the audit of the compliance with the international standard of information security PCI DSS, developed by the international payment systems Visa International and MasterCard Worldwide.
The company LLC “Compliance control”, which provides services in the field of information security, was an independent auditor. As a result of the audit, FUIB Processing Center has received a certificate, once again confirming the highest level of cardholders' data protection.
The audit involved a comprehensive inspection of information security of payment cards and client data. This standard was developed by the leading payment systems Visa and Master Card, and is the same for banks worldwide.
- ПУМБ став першим в Україні банком-емітентом, який приєднався до оновленої технології захисту платежів Visa
- FUIB introduced the Single Window function in Viber for users of the Currency Auction service
- Tenth-graders from Donetsk region received advice on their future career
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в місті Київ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!