The Processing Center of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has successfully completed the audit of the compliance with the international standard of information security PCI DSS, developed by the international payment systems Visa International and MasterCard Worldwide.
The company LLC “Compliance control”, which provides services in the field of information security, was an independent auditor. As a result of the audit, FUIB Processing Center has received a certificate, once again confirming the highest level of cardholders' data protection.
The audit involved a comprehensive inspection of information security of payment cards and client data. This standard was developed by the leading payment systems Visa and Master Card, and is the same for banks worldwide.
- ПУМБ та ІНГО Україна випустили страховку для лижників-любителів
- Мобільний додаток ПУМБ Online святкує 1 рік!
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!