The Processing Center of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has successfully completed the audit of the compliance with the international standard of information security PCI DSS, developed by the international payment systems Visa International and MasterCard Worldwide.
The company LLC “Compliance control”, which provides services in the field of information security, was an independent auditor. As a result of the audit, FUIB Processing Center has received a certificate, once again confirming the highest level of cardholders' data protection.
The audit involved a comprehensive inspection of information security of payment cards and client data. This standard was developed by the leading payment systems Visa and Master Card, and is the same for banks worldwide.
- First regional conference of the all-Ukrainian competition "My career in Ukraine"
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!