First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has received an award from the Commerzbank AG for the high STP-level of commercial payments in euro in 2015.
FUIB has high level of SWIFT-messages formatting, which allows the correspondent bank to automatically process payments in favor of recipients, thus reducing the delivery time of payment to the beneficiary.
"Traditionally, FUIB has been recognized as a bank with an advanced IT infrastructure and highly professional staff. Every payment is thoroughly checked by our experts in terms of the correspondent banks' requirements to the to completion of all fields of the outgoing SWIFT-message," emphasizes Viktoria Leonova, head of FUIB's department of payments in foreign currency.
For many years, payment management from the FUIB's Operations Support Center provides high level of automatic processing of foreign currency payments sent to correspondent banks. Payment management has been repeatedly awarded diplomas and memorable prizes from Deutsche Bank AG, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, VTB Bank (Deutschland) and Commerzbank AG.
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!