First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has received an award from the Commerzbank AG for the high STP-level of commercial payments in euro in 2015.
FUIB has high level of SWIFT-messages formatting, which allows the correspondent bank to automatically process payments in favor of recipients, thus reducing the delivery time of payment to the beneficiary.
"Traditionally, FUIB has been recognized as a bank with an advanced IT infrastructure and highly professional staff. Every payment is thoroughly checked by our experts in terms of the correspondent banks' requirements to the to completion of all fields of the outgoing SWIFT-message," emphasizes Viktoria Leonova, head of FUIB's department of payments in foreign currency.
For many years, payment management from the FUIB's Operations Support Center provides high level of automatic processing of foreign currency payments sent to correspondent banks. Payment management has been repeatedly awarded diplomas and memorable prizes from Deutsche Bank AG, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, VTB Bank (Deutschland) and Commerzbank AG.
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!