The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) launches a tariff package for servicing condominiums. The tariffs include all the necessary banking services, and are applicable for the conditions of establishment and maintenance of condominiums’ current accounts.
The fee for connection to this banking package is 1 UAH and includes 5 free payments every month, a single rate for cash withdrawals at all ATMs in Ukraine with MasterCard Business payment card and free connection to the Internet and SMS banking.
To pay utility bills without commission, it will be sufficient for the residents of the houses to get a card issued by FUIB in a branch and to pay the utility bills without leaving home in the Internet banking "PUMB online"
To learn more about Condominium package you can visit FUIB web site.
For more information please contact the nearest branch of FUIB http://pumb.ua/ru/atms/ or call the Small and Medium-Sized Business Customers Support Line: 0 800 501 275 (from 9.00 to 18.00, free for calls from land-line and mobile phones within Ukraine), +38 044 290 72 90 (within Ukraine and for international calls) or 490 (for calls from mobile phones in accordance with tariffs of mobile operators).
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!