Now, on the website of FUIB you can transfer money to FUIB cards from cards issued by any bank of Ukraine without commissions. In order to transfer money from card to card, you do not necessarily have to be a customer of the bank and do not have to register. Just click on the button "Transfer of money from card to card" on the home page on the website or go to the page of Internet banking «PUMB online» online.pumb.ua.
To transfer money, you only need to know the recipient's card number, that is, 16 digits on the front side. You will also need to enter the data of a card, issued by any bank in Ukraine, from which the money is transferred. FUIB uses 3D Secure technology (Verified by Visa/MasterCard SecureCode) to protect every transaction. A remitter will receive a one-time transfer confirmation password on their mobile phone number, to which SMS-banking of their bank, which issued the card, is activated. Funds are credited to the recipient's card just a few minutes after they have been sent.
On FUIB website, you can also transfer money between Visa and MasterCard payment systems cards, issued by any bank in Ukraine. When transferring funds from one card to a card issued by any bank of Ukraine, except for cards issued by the First Ukrainian International Bank, the commission in the amount of 1%+5 UAH is charged according to the bank's tariffs.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!