Now, on the website of FUIB you can transfer money to FUIB cards from cards issued by any bank of Ukraine without commissions. In order to transfer money from card to card, you do not necessarily have to be a customer of the bank and do not have to register. Just click on the button "Transfer of money from card to card" on the home page on the website or go to the page of Internet banking «PUMB online» online.pumb.ua.
To transfer money, you only need to know the recipient's card number, that is, 16 digits on the front side. You will also need to enter the data of a card, issued by any bank in Ukraine, from which the money is transferred. FUIB uses 3D Secure technology (Verified by Visa/MasterCard SecureCode) to protect every transaction. A remitter will receive a one-time transfer confirmation password on their mobile phone number, to which SMS-banking of their bank, which issued the card, is activated. Funds are credited to the recipient's card just a few minutes after they have been sent.
On FUIB website, you can also transfer money between Visa and MasterCard payment systems cards, issued by any bank in Ukraine. When transferring funds from one card to a card issued by any bank of Ukraine, except for cards issued by the First Ukrainian International Bank, the commission in the amount of 1%+5 UAH is charged according to the bank's tariffs.
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!