Now, on the website of FUIB you can transfer money to FUIB cards from cards issued by any bank of Ukraine without commissions. In order to transfer money from card to card, you do not necessarily have to be a customer of the bank and do not have to register. Just click on the button "Transfer of money from card to card" on the home page on the website or go to the page of Internet banking «PUMB online» online.pumb.ua.
To transfer money, you only need to know the recipient's card number, that is, 16 digits on the front side. You will also need to enter the data of a card, issued by any bank in Ukraine, from which the money is transferred. FUIB uses 3D Secure technology (Verified by Visa/MasterCard SecureCode) to protect every transaction. A remitter will receive a one-time transfer confirmation password on their mobile phone number, to which SMS-banking of their bank, which issued the card, is activated. Funds are credited to the recipient's card just a few minutes after they have been sent.
On FUIB website, you can also transfer money between Visa and MasterCard payment systems cards, issued by any bank in Ukraine. When transferring funds from one card to a card issued by any bank of Ukraine, except for cards issued by the First Ukrainian International Bank, the commission in the amount of 1%+5 UAH is charged according to the bank's tariffs.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!