First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) began to lend to customers of SOTA ALLIANCE shops. Using the loan from FUIB, one can make a purchase for up to 25,000 UAH and without an obligatory initial payment, as well as without interests for up to 6 months. Mobile phones and accessories on credit from FUIB can be purchased in 57 shops of the network throughout Ukraine.
In the SOTA ALLIANCE network, First Ukrainian International Bank has implemented a lending mechanism through broker software without a bank expert being present in the stores.
Through a broker sales channel, FUIB gives commodity loans in the networks of ALLO, Eldorado, Foxtrot, COMFY, MOYO, Citrus, Ringoo, etc. FUIB's team of targeted lending (under the trademark "Renaissance Credit") was the first in the market in 2013 to implement integration of the bank with broker software of retail network.
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
- People's choice: FUIB received "Financial Oscar" for the achievements in the field of services provision and attraction of individuals’ deposits
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!