First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) began to lend to customers of SOTA ALLIANCE shops. Using the loan from FUIB, one can make a purchase for up to 25,000 UAH and without an obligatory initial payment, as well as without interests for up to 6 months. Mobile phones and accessories on credit from FUIB can be purchased in 57 shops of the network throughout Ukraine.
In the SOTA ALLIANCE network, First Ukrainian International Bank has implemented a lending mechanism through broker software without a bank expert being present in the stores.
Through a broker sales channel, FUIB gives commodity loans in the networks of ALLO, Eldorado, Foxtrot, COMFY, MOYO, Citrus, Ringoo, etc. FUIB's team of targeted lending (under the trademark "Renaissance Credit") was the first in the market in 2013 to implement integration of the bank with broker software of retail network.
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!