PJSC "First Ukrainian International Bank" (FUIB) has completed the disbursement of monetary compensations to depositors of the insolvent PJSC "Integral-Bank", which it was performing as an agent bank of the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund. FUIB was making payments of guaranteed amounts of deposits fr om February 12 until March 24, 2016.
Currently, FUIB continues to disburse the guaranteed amounts of deposits to customers of the JSC "Bank "Finance and Credit", that is, to individuals whose funds were subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund. Disbursement of funds is performed at any operating branch of the First Ukrainian in the entire territory of Ukraine.
In total, in 2015, FUIB already paid more than 2.25 billion UAH to depositors of insolvent banks acting as an agent bank of the PDGF. For the comfort of depositors of all banks, who receive compensations from the PDGF, there is an online registration on the website of the First Ukrainian http://pumb.ua/ua/fgv/, wh ere one can 24/7 book time for the receipt of payment and sel ect the nearest FUIB branch.
There are attractive offers from FUIB for depositors of banks, who still receive compensations fr om the FGVFL, that is, deposits “Profitable” and “Free”, which allow you to effectively dispose of deposit funds and earn additional income.
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
- People's choice: FUIB received "Financial Oscar" for the achievements in the field of services provision and attraction of individuals’ deposits
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!