PJSC "First Ukrainian International Bank" (FUIB) has completed the disbursement of monetary compensations to depositors of the insolvent PJSC "Integral-Bank", which it was performing as an agent bank of the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund. FUIB was making payments of guaranteed amounts of deposits fr om February 12 until March 24, 2016.
Currently, FUIB continues to disburse the guaranteed amounts of deposits to customers of the JSC "Bank "Finance and Credit", that is, to individuals whose funds were subject to compensation by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund. Disbursement of funds is performed at any operating branch of the First Ukrainian in the entire territory of Ukraine.
In total, in 2015, FUIB already paid more than 2.25 billion UAH to depositors of insolvent banks acting as an agent bank of the PDGF. For the comfort of depositors of all banks, who receive compensations from the PDGF, there is an online registration on the website of the First Ukrainian http://pumb.ua/ua/fgv/, wh ere one can 24/7 book time for the receipt of payment and sel ect the nearest FUIB branch.
There are attractive offers from FUIB for depositors of banks, who still receive compensations fr om the FGVFL, that is, deposits “Profitable” and “Free”, which allow you to effectively dispose of deposit funds and earn additional income.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!