First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a new branch in Kyiv, in Darnytskiy district near the metro station "Pozniaky".
The new branch No. 29 is located in a place, where there is a large number of trading facilities with significant automobile and pedestrian traffic.
A full range of services for individuals and legal entities, as well as all types of cash transactions are available at the FUIB branch.
Address of the new FUIB branch: Kyiv, Darnytskiy district, 6, M. Hryshko St., building A.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!