First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a new branch in Kyiv, in Darnytskiy district near the metro station "Pozniaky".
The new branch No. 29 is located in a place, where there is a large number of trading facilities with significant automobile and pedestrian traffic.
A full range of services for individuals and legal entities, as well as all types of cash transactions are available at the FUIB branch.
Address of the new FUIB branch: Kyiv, Darnytskiy district, 6, M. Hryshko St., building A.
- Rating Agency "Credit-Rating" confirmed the long-term credit rating of FUIB
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!