First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a new branch in Kyiv, in Darnytskiy district near the metro station "Pozniaky".
The new branch No. 29 is located in a place, where there is a large number of trading facilities with significant automobile and pedestrian traffic.
A full range of services for individuals and legal entities, as well as all types of cash transactions are available at the FUIB branch.
Address of the new FUIB branch: Kyiv, Darnytskiy district, 6, M. Hryshko St., building A.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!