First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a new branch in Kyiv, in Darnytskiy district near the metro station "Pozniaky".
The new branch No. 29 is located in a place, where there is a large number of trading facilities with significant automobile and pedestrian traffic.
A full range of services for individuals and legal entities, as well as all types of cash transactions are available at the FUIB branch.
Address of the new FUIB branch: Kyiv, Darnytskiy district, 6, M. Hryshko St., building A.
- Teenagers from different regions received advice from leading experts about ways to develop a career in Ukraine
- FUIB issued UAH 1 billion under the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program
- The last 100 vehicles of Ukrposhta's mobile branches are getting onto Ukrainian roads
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!