First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a new branch in Kyiv, in Darnytskiy district near the metro station "Pozniaky".
The new branch No. 29 is located in a place, where there is a large number of trading facilities with significant automobile and pedestrian traffic.
A full range of services for individuals and legal entities, as well as all types of cash transactions are available at the FUIB branch.
Address of the new FUIB branch: Kyiv, Darnytskiy district, 6, M. Hryshko St., building A.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!