FUIB Processing Center announces the launch of its own service for transfers from card to card at ATMs, as well as in Internet resources. This service allows you to instantly transfer funds between any bank cards issued by Ukrainian banks.
Thanks to this service, clients of FUIB and partner banks can quickly and easily transfer money without visiting a bank branch. In order to send funds, it is now enough to know the recipient's card number. Funds are credited to the recipient's card online just a few minutes after they have been sent.
The originator (acquiring bank) of this service receives the following benefits:
- gets additional commission income in the form of acquirer fee from the transfer sender, established in accordance with the tariffs of the user's bank;
- possibility of attracting new customers;
- expansion of Visa Int, MasterCard WorldWide payment cards acceptance channels;
- provision of support for users of the service 24/7 by the FUIB's Call-center.
The benefits of taking advantage of this service for bank clients:
- fastness - fast crediting of funds to the recipient's account;
- reliability - the risk of unauthorized use of the card for the money transfer is eliminated by the mandatory PIN-code input in an ATM and by the support of 3d-secure technology and Account Lookup for Internet transactions;
- convenience - possibility to choose a convenient channel and time of the transaction without having to visit the Bank;
- security - compliance with international standards of information security PCI DSS.
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
- Unique booklet about professions and career in the banking sector will be distributed in general secondary education institutions in Ukraine
- PUMB Online mobile application has been downloaded more than 300 thousand times
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!