Private Deposit Guarantee Fund sel ected PJSC "First Ukrainian International bank" (FUIB) as one of the agent banks for payment of monetary compensations to depositors of the insolvent PJSC “Integral-bank”. Fr om February 12 to March 25, 2016, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) makes payments of the guaranteed amounts of deposits to clients of PJSC “Integral-bank” – the individuals whose funds are recoverable by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund. Payments are made at any working branch of First Ukrainian across the territory of Ukraine.
For the comfort of depositors, who receive compensation from the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund, First Ukrainian launched an online registration on the website of the Bank http://pumb.ua/ua/fgv/, wh ere one can 24/7 appoint time for receiving the payment and sel ect the nearest branch of FUIB.
Payments will be made to depositors in the amount of the deposit, including the interest accrued as at the day the procedure of bank withdrawal fr om the market was launched by the Fund, but no more than 200 thousand hryvnia.http://pumb.ua/ru/integral-bank/
- FUIB received 6 awards in The Best Corporate Media of Ukraine 2021 competition
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!