Private Deposit Guarantee Fund sel ected PJSC "First Ukrainian International bank" (FUIB) as one of the agent banks for payment of monetary compensations to depositors of the insolvent PJSC “Integral-bank”. Fr om February 12 to March 25, 2016, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) makes payments of the guaranteed amounts of deposits to clients of PJSC “Integral-bank” – the individuals whose funds are recoverable by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund. Payments are made at any working branch of First Ukrainian across the territory of Ukraine.
For the comfort of depositors, who receive compensation from the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund, First Ukrainian launched an online registration on the website of the Bank http://pumb.ua/ua/fgv/, wh ere one can 24/7 appoint time for receiving the payment and sel ect the nearest branch of FUIB.
Payments will be made to depositors in the amount of the deposit, including the interest accrued as at the day the procedure of bank withdrawal fr om the market was launched by the Fund, but no more than 200 thousand hryvnia.http://pumb.ua/ru/integral-bank/
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
- Currency Auction Service by FUIB entered the TOP-50 Innovations of the financial sphere
- Get an insurance policy issued at FUIB branches
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the systemically important banks
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!