Private Deposit Guarantee Fund sel ected PJSC "First Ukrainian International bank" (FUIB) as one of the agent banks for payment of monetary compensations to depositors of the insolvent PJSC “Integral-bank”. Fr om February 12 to March 25, 2016, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) makes payments of the guaranteed amounts of deposits to clients of PJSC “Integral-bank” – the individuals whose funds are recoverable by the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund. Payments are made at any working branch of First Ukrainian across the territory of Ukraine.
For the comfort of depositors, who receive compensation from the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund, First Ukrainian launched an online registration on the website of the Bank http://pumb.ua/ua/fgv/, wh ere one can 24/7 appoint time for receiving the payment and sel ect the nearest branch of FUIB.
Payments will be made to depositors in the amount of the deposit, including the interest accrued as at the day the procedure of bank withdrawal fr om the market was launched by the Fund, but no more than 200 thousand hryvnia.http://pumb.ua/ru/integral-bank/
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!