First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the top-3 of the rating "Best Employers in Ukraine" in the category "Banks and financial companies", compiled on the basis of online voting at Focus.ua. FUIB is the only bank among the three leaders.
"It’s not the first time that FUIB gains recognition as the best employer in the banking market. Despite the uncertain situation in the economy, FUIB continues to attract the best professionals from the banking market creating all the conditions for comfortable work, self-realization and development," noted Tatyana Kostyuchenko, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board in charge of human resources.
From November 6 till November 16, online voting for the best employers in Ukraine took place on the website Focus.ua. Readers of Focus weekly were invited to vote either for their company, if they are satisfied with the working conditions therein, or for another company, about which they have heard good references or would like to work there.
Readers were choosing the best employers from among 200 largest companies from various sectors of the Ukrainian economy. These are the companies that are included in a hundred largest companies by annual turnover, amount of taxes paid, as well as sector leaders, which won a variety of media ratings. Over 6,000 people took part in the voting.
- FUIB is among the leading transparent companies in Ukraine
- FUIB allocates USD 1 million for development of Kyiv School of Economics and provision of scholarships
- The new Black Friday record is over UAH 1.86 billion in loans
- День донора онлайн в ПУМБ: 63 донори, 28 літрів крові, 189 врятованих життів
- Winter with FUIB loan products
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!