First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the top-3 of the rating "Best Employers in Ukraine" in the category "Banks and financial companies", compiled on the basis of online voting at Focus.ua. FUIB is the only bank among the three leaders.
"It’s not the first time that FUIB gains recognition as the best employer in the banking market. Despite the uncertain situation in the economy, FUIB continues to attract the best professionals from the banking market creating all the conditions for comfortable work, self-realization and development," noted Tatyana Kostyuchenko, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board in charge of human resources.
From November 6 till November 16, online voting for the best employers in Ukraine took place on the website Focus.ua. Readers of Focus weekly were invited to vote either for their company, if they are satisfied with the working conditions therein, or for another company, about which they have heard good references or would like to work there.
Readers were choosing the best employers from among 200 largest companies from various sectors of the Ukrainian economy. These are the companies that are included in a hundred largest companies by annual turnover, amount of taxes paid, as well as sector leaders, which won a variety of media ratings. Over 6,000 people took part in the voting.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!