Since the beginning of 2015, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has paid more than 1 billion UAH of guaranteed amounts of compensations to depositors of insolvent banks while acting as an agent bank of the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund (PDGF).
We remind you that in 2015, FUIB was sel ected as an agent bank by the PDGF to make payments of guaranteed amounts of compensations to depositors of the insolvent banks. FUIB made payments to clients of the insolvent CityCommerce Bank, «Imeksbank", "NADRA", "Kyivska Rus", "Financial initiative". Currently, the bank makes payments to clients of the bank "Finance and Credit."
"Throughout the year, the bank actively cooperates with the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund, and within the framework of this cooperation FUIB has already paid depositors of insolvent banks more than 1 billion UAH. This became possible thanks to the high assessment of the reliability and stability of FUIB by the Fund. We are pleased to report that depositors have entrusted to FUIB about 30% of funds of the Private Deposit Guarantee Fund that were paid through our bank," noted Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's Chairman of the Board.
All depositors, who have placed funds on a deposit "Profitable" starting with October 19, automatically take part in the promotion "Place a deposit and win a salary for a year" and have a chance to win a cash prize fr om the bank, that is, 10 thousand UAH monthly during a year.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!